Are you a foreign student having some difficulties with studying in a french school ? Do you wish to improve your learning or find tools to help you in everyday life ?
Good news ! We have exactly what you need :
With courses, exercises, vocabulary banks and audio resources… for all levels.
The best dictionnaries and translators you can find online :
YOUTUBE CHANNELS :
- Learn French With Alexa & French Truly TV – the two best channels to start with : fun teachers, videos in both French and English, and lots of tips and tricks to improve quickly
- Easy French – perfect to improve your listening skills (with subtitles in both french and english)
- Piece of french – a great channel when you already have a solid level (english subtitles available)
Instagram accounts to enrich your vocabulary everyday, learn idioms or work on your grammar :
- Duolingo – 100% free, interactive and super easy to use.
- Français premiers pas – the official app for beginners, playful and accessible.
- Quizlet – for flashcards, with tons of ressources available.
- J’APPrends – conceived as a video game, to learn even if you don’t know anything in french.
This list is not complete, please feel free to contact us with any suggestions 😉